Patchwork: Quilt-a-long 2017 - Box in a Box

I never seem to make enough time for sewing these days, although I have just managed to finish the March blocks from The Fat Quarter Shop's Make a Wish quilt.


The March pattern was Box in a box, which is really nice and easy and looks pretty striking. As I said before, I am trying to use up my scraps as far as possible and so continued this with this block. I think I used all these fabrics in the Retro Boys Quilt.

It doesn't seem to matter how many scraps I think I am using, they don't seem to be disappearing very fast! I can't even remember the last time I indulged in some fabric shopping!

Love Mrs Jones X

Comments

  1. These are very nice. I'm the same way, I have not purchased fabric for quite a while, but I have stacks everywhere around the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to fabric - no scrap is too small!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts