Paper: Wedding Card

A good friend and ex-colleague of mine is getting married today, so I took the opportunity of making a wedding card for her. It is a simple make that you can adapt to whatever paper scraps you have to hand, as only tiny rectangular pieces are needed.


I used my Sizzix Big Shot to emboss one of the cake layers - I really need to use these more often!

To make this card you need:
- a blank card and envelope
- assorted papers in your colour scheme
- embellishments
- glue

Cut one thin rectangle for the base/plate of the cake, then using an assortment of paper, cut three more rectangles to make your basic three tiered cake. Round off the top corners (if you can't do this well with scissors, you can use (clean) nail clippers). Glue these onto your card blank and embellish with ribbon trim and hearts, as required.

I tried to tie mine in to their pink wedding theme.
 



 
Love Mrs Jones x


Comments

Popular Posts