In my Garden: July

Vebena Bonariensis
I created a new border in my garden this year to make use of the space which was previously given over to the trampoline. It isn't actually finished yet - I still have to put the edging on and it will need a mulch of something like bark chippings in the Autumn. But, I have been lucky that some of my plants have flowered this year - never really sure what they are going to do when you plant them so late in the season.

Foxglove
I have harvested a small amount of blueberries - they are slightly tarter than the ones you buy in punnets from the supermarket, but I quite like that about them. This was a new plant this year, so again I am pleased to have got something from it, and there are lots more berries that aren't quite ripe yet.


I can't resist roses - this one is called Burgundy Ice and I love the richness of the colour. Its so nice to be able to get out and enjoy the garden!


Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts