Looking Forward in August 2014


Looking back over July, I feel it was quite productive: top row - Sashiko Phone Case, Pincushion, French birthday card; middle row - Fabric flower card, Chelsea buns, Easy Sew skirt; bottom row - Sureau dress, another pincushion and First Aid Pouch. I also launched my new Slow Cooker blog - Mrs Jones and the Slow Cooker.

For August, I am still working on a scrappy quilt using half square triangles to build up a chevron pattern. Also on the quilting front, I am itching to get stuck into my September Blue fat quarter bundle which I won in a giveaway in July. 

I have my annual holiday to France this month, so you will be sure to find a little recap of that later on. This year, I am taking some crafts with me in the form of a little Christmas cross stitch kit. Whether I actually get around to it or not is another thing! 

I am linking up with Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts.

Love Mrs Jones x


http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t453/madebymrsjones/511693bb4cb96f7edcd59b9636e726e7_zps2aaada1a.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts