Fabric in Frames

I am a fabricaholic, although I know some people have much bigger fabric stashes than I do. I usually keep small pieces of fabric, even though I have no idea what I will do with them. You know they will always come in handy. 

I had one fat quarter of the fabric below, which is Flying Geese by Ellen Luckett Baker, which I used  for facing on a dress. So, I pressed the remainder and put it in a frame!  When and if I get bored with it, I can switch it with another piece of fabric - maybe something seasonal.



This is a much smaller frame. There was just enough room to put a little of Happy Home fabric behind this card, by David Shrigley, which I bought last year in the Wellcome Museum

Have you ever framed your fabric, or do you want to reveal how large your fabric stash is - leave a comment!

Love Mrs Jones x

PS. Frames from Wilkinsons

Comments

Popular Posts