June Lust List: Alfresco Dining

I just cannot resist picnicware and anything to do with outdoor eating. I don't know whether it is one of those things that we just treasure because we don't get many opportunites to do it! I do try to curb my passion, especially if Mr Jones is shopping with me!
Al Fresco


I have spotted the retro red picnic box in Homesense, but it was not discounted enough for me! I love the colourful olive dishes from Maison du Monde. - I am definitely going to search out a store when I am in France this summer!

So. with the good weather this week, who is planning some alfresco dining?

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I am ALL about the great British picnic :) We don't have a garden so last week we took a whole meal to the park - spag bol and red wine! You've picked some lovely items for dining outdoors. Hx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts