Planning Patchwork Quilt no. 2

Sweetwater reunion patriotic daisys dates Robert Kaufman Geometric Stockholm Robert Kaufman Mingle ruby red Riley Blake Chevrons Denyse Schmidt flea market fancy eyelet Stof pure branch stems Valorie Wells Cocoon Diamonds 
All images and links from Celtic Fusion Fabrics.
After the success of my first quilt, every member of my family seems to want one! But, I promised Albert that I would do his next. He wanted it to be just red and white, but I have talked him into to mixing it up a bit with some other, albeit  more sombre colours. To these prints, I will add in some solids in navy, grey and maybe red. 
The only thing is, I have no idea what kind of quilt pattern to make. I love the idea of triangles, but I don't know how much of a headache they will be. I also think that a kind of brick pattern would look good with this fabric.

I am also working on a small paper piecing pathwork for another project. More to be revealed soon.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts