Le Challenge?

Le Challenge is the brain child of Nat from Made in Home and Lucy from Charm About You. The challenge is open to all crafts, with the first challenge theme being Geometrics. On the 15th of every month a new challenge will be given to be in on the 15th of the following month.

So, I have started on mine without really planning on what I was going to do with it! I decided upon a 3d cube effect paper piecing patchwork strip in these funky colours:

Trust me, it does look okay. Now I have finished my paper piecing, I need to come up with an idea of what to use it in! I love the way that the eye flits between whether the cube is facing up or down! 

I will reveal my finished project on the 15th, so check back then. In the meantime, it is not too late to join in for this month {you have 14 days}!

Love Mrs Jones x



Comments

Popular Posts