March Lust List: Send me a letter...

Send me a letter...









Vintage RSVP stamp with swirls from Zazzle.com
zazzle.com


When was the last time you received a real letter in the post? Are emails making posting letters extinct? Don't worry, I am just as guilty - I think that the last letter I wrote {not including thank you letters} was about 20 years ago when I was at University.It may even have been a love letter! It was a time before mobile phones were available to normal people and computers had only slightly improved on the old BBC computers!

The metal envelope is something I have been lusting after for a while, but I don't think I can get it in the UK (sob). I think it is actually a planter, but wouldn't it be fab as a mailbox, albeit pretty unsecure.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts