Fabric Splurge

These are the results of my latest fabric spending splurge  - all from Fabric Rehab. I have gone quite heavily into geometric prints and added in some plains {don't worry they are not all for the same project!}.

1. I must be the last person on earth to have got "into" chevrons! I love this multicoloured chevron {on right} from the Remix Collection by Ann Kelle - so bright and fun.

2. The quilt blocks fabric{from left, 5th fabric) is by Ellen Luckett Baker and is currently in the sale section at Fabric Rehab so snatch it up now!

3. The leaf fabric is adorable and is in several different colourways - such a vibrant green - and by V & Co.

4. Finally there is Hope Chest Soiree Olive Stripe by Josephine Kimberling.

Added to that are the plain fabrics in Pigeon, Mustard and Chartreuse Green.

Can't wait to get started on using these new fabrics. 

Love Mrs Jones x




Comments

  1. oh boy. i just followed your link to fabric rehab and i am in trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts