Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year!
{2013}

After the cooking of rich food, and the consumption thereafter of said food; and the decorating and cleaning of the house for a steady stream of welcome guests; and the forced jollity (and I love Christmas) - it is a welcome relief that it is finally the beginning of a new year!

As is traditional for the start of the new year, I have some resolutions, and I'm not being too hard on myself:

  • Look after myself properly. My health wasn't brilliant last year, and by this time next year I aim to be healthier and also more groomed.
  • Blog more consistently. My blogging is a little erratic and 2013 will see a more consistent approach. I am going to begin doing some larger projects, possibly monthly or bi-monthly. What would you like to see more of in my blog?
Love Mrs Jones x

Share your New Year resolutions with me...

Comments

Popular Posts