Book Review: Mollie Makes Christmas

Mollie Makes Christmas from the popular craft magazine Mollie Makes is full of craft projects for Christmas. These are Christmas projects for you to do - none are really suitable for children. I really love the retro look to this book and at the begining of each project is an image of what looks like vintage Christmas wrapping paper.

If you like mixing your crafts ie, you are happy to crochet a reindeer or sew a string of paper stars, then this is ideal for you. I seem to chop and change my crafts so I can see this being something I will dip into year after year. However, you may find it a little limiting if you only favour one craft.

I really like the mix of projects and inspiration, and if you have a tight budget for decorations, there are some great ideas here.

The book retails at £9.99, but is slightly less in Amazon, but it is a steal at £3.99 at The Book People!

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Ooooh! Thast book would suit me too!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely book! Thanks for the review. I've been meaning to say that I made your sausage casserole a few times and everyone loves it! Fabulous on a cold winter's day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the casserole. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts