The Best Halloween Fabrics

I know we are only at the beginning of October, but if you want to have a reasonable stab at making something for Halloween, you should be ordering your fabric now! I love browsing online fabric shops and I have an ever increasing list of them bookmarked for future bouts of purchasing.


Emma’s Fabric Studio Fabric Inspirations Laughing Hedgehog Emma’s Fabric Studio Patch Fabrics 
 
As usual, you should be able to click on the images to transport you direct to the fabric shop.   
 
Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I went through a phase of making French memo boards and had so much fun choosing the fabrics! I love these, especially the first one:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts