Goodreads Reading Challenge 2012

I set myself a challenge of reading 40 books in 2012, and am tracking it through Goodreads - you can see my progress through the widget on the right hand side.

Forty books is a bit of a challenge for me - I usually average thirty a year, and I am already four or five behind! The full list of books that I have read is here:

1. War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
2. My Last Duchess by Daisy Goodwin
3. The Seamstress by Frances de Pontes Peebles
4. Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks
5. Diamonds are Forever by Ian Fleming
6. Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
7. Are We Nearly There Yet by Ben Hatch
8. Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
9. Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
10. Any Human Heart by William Boyd
11. The Scapegoat by Daphne du Maurier
12. The Children's Hour by Marcia Willett
13. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
14. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
15. The Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
16. After Dark by Haruki Murakami
17. Last Night in Twisted River by John Irving
18. The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
19. Ten Thousand Sorrows by Elizabeth Kim
20. Death of a Muderer by Rupert Thomson
21. How to be Good by Nick Hornby

So, I finished How to be Good last night and I'm in a quandry as to what to read next. You can join in the Goodreads challenge at any time - you set your own challenge. I will do an update at the end of the year - will I manage it?

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts