Catnip bird - testing phase

I have been thinking about adding a bit of variety to my Folksy and Etsy shops, especially for the run up to Christmas. I made a prototype cat toy today - it is a soft catnip filled bird with ribbon tail. 

It is not how the finished article will look, and from making this one, I can see that it needs more depth to its belly. I also wasn't sure how much catnip to put in - I used a small pinch around a teaspoon. Although my cat liked it, I think that it needed more catnip still.

I will post again about this, when the finished article is ready for sale.

This week's posts are going to feature more jewellery, a 50th birthday card and probably a post about a visit to Cardiff.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts