My Recipe Book

I was adding in some recipes from the Scandilicious book (see yesterday) and thought I would share it with you. I have been adding recipes to it for about 15 years, and you know how it is when you fall in and out of love with a recipe, well some of the recipes don't even reflect what I eat now. As well as writing them in the book, I have also been illustrating the pages. The book itself is a hardbook watercolour book by Daler-Rowney so I knew it would withstand the watercolour.
Samaki Jackson - I believe it is an African recipe, but we had this at a friends for dinner and I took the recipe down.

Chives, the recipe is Brie and Chive pasties

A very Somerset recipe: Sausage and cider casserole

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Hello, I have popped across from the Folksy Blog thread to have a read. I like the sound of the Somerset, Sausage and Cider Casserole. Especially at the moment with all this rain, I feel like I need to cook warm dinners for my family. I am in Somerset too!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another Somerset blogger! The sausage casserole is lovely, and I will probably post a recipe for it in Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts