Holiday Countdown

With one and a bit weeks until school breaks for summer, I am on holiday countdown. This year, we are going back to Normandy, France after a break of two years when we went to the Loire (2010) and Northern Spain (2011). My holiday heart is in France - I just love it.

Below is a photo of the gite that we are staying in!The gite is on a farm where they make their own cider and have dairy cows. What could be better!

 I have my fingers crossed that the weather will think we need a break and give us some sunshine while we are away. 

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. I hope it doesn't rain on your holday too. But please be kind and bring the U.k some Sun shine back if you get any :)
    The Gite looks like a beautiful place to stay.

    Donna x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts