Cookies

In desperate need of a sweet treat, I made these cookies in the food processor this morning. They are so quick and only take around 10 minutes to cook. These are similar to the Chocolate Chip Cookies that I have previously made here, but don't expand, so they look much more like Maryland cookies. 



Ingredients:
100g of butter
100g of demerara sugar
Drizzle of golden syrup
150g self raising flour
Chocolate chips/Smarties or similar

Method:

Mix the butter and sugar together in the processor until totally combined. Add the golden syrup and pulse again.

Add the flour in thirds, mixing each time. When completely mixed add the chocolate chips.

Form into small balls and put on a baking sheet in the oven 180 C for 10 minutes or until golden on top.

Transfer to a rack to cool and firm up.

You can see from my photo that my balls were different sizes because my cookies vary quite a bit in size.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts