Folksy Friday: Black & White

To tie in with the launch of my Noir Collection, I have found some more black & white items on Folksy:



Putting on the Charms Uniquely Yours
Keke Kaka Wild Rose Designs
Ickle Imogen Suzanne Porter Boutique

From Top Left:
1. Back to Black Party Watch from Putting on the Charms
2. Black & White Shimmer Scarf from Uniquely Yours
3. Reindeer Original Drawing from Keke Kaka
4. Black & White Spotted Evening Bag from Wild Rose Designs
5. Black & White Bow Headband from Ickle Imogen
6. Black & White Floral Print Dress from Suzanne Porter Designs

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. oooh, my favourite colours...mind you i cant resist anything thats teamed with my wardrobe staple of black!

    thank you so much for featuring my polka dot headband in this fab selection :o)

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely finds here, and you can't go wrong with black and white!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely theme, hadn`t thought of that. Gorgeous selection. Thank you for including my scarf, it`s much appreciated.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black & White AND spotty - great combo! Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts