Recent Work: September 2011



I haven't posted about any new jewellery for a while. The necklace at the top has black lava beads and these really cool patterned beads which are a little bit retro. For once, it is a whole beaded necklace with no chain!

The other necklace/bracelet set has a bit of a fifties feel with the cherries or berries. I adore these huge red pearls paired with the two tone leaves. It is very Christmassy too, so I hope to sell it before I fall too much in love with it!

I am currently working on a commission for a double strand necklace (watch this space) and busy building up stock for the fair I am doing on 21 October at Edington Village Hall, Edington (for details see top right of margin). 

I am also considering doing an Open House event after hearing about someone else doing this on Folksy. I like the idea of it and I'm sure it would work well in late November and in time for Christmas. If anyone has any experience of this, I would love to hear about it.

Love Mrs Jones x

Comments

Popular Posts