Folksy Friday: Here Comes the Bride!

Wedding season is in full swing and brides and grooms all over the country keep their fingers crossed for sunny weather. Well, I have trawled Folksy and found some of my wedding favourites. I also want to do a shoutout for Marry Me Wedding Stationery, who has some stunning invitations (my favourites are the Butterfly lace one and Silver Strands).




Lizzie Jayne TLC Creations
Bee Smith Bridal Accessories Lina’s Beads
Gooseberry Moon Bookity
 

From top left (click on image to go to the shop!) 
The Wedding Dress: Rose 50s style wedding dress from Lizzie Jayne
The Shoes: White lace fantasy wedding shoes from TLC Creations
The Veil: Three crystal veil from Bee Smith Bridal Accesories
The Jewellery: Handmade beaded bridal wedding necklace from Lina's Beads
The Invitations: Spring Blossom wedding invitation from Gooseberrymoon
The Confetti: Shakespeare confetti from Bookity

So, I thought I would finish this post with a picture of me in my wedding dress in 1995. I had the dress made by a fantastic seamstress called Joan Herrington who transformed my ideas into a dress!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Thank you for including my Spring Blossom wedding stationery along side all the lovely items.

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wedding picture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts