Bank Holiday Monday Montage: Start with a Fluorite Necklace...

I have chosen one item from my shop, the fluorite necklace in the top left, and found other things on Folksy that would go well with it. These are all such beautiful items that if I had the money (and an ipad) I would buy the lot!


Mrs Jones Handmade Jewellery SP Jewellery
Glamour Girl Christina Tay Designs
Beautiful Skin April is Forever Jewellery
So, from top left:
1) Fluorite necklace from Mrs Jones Handmade Jewellery
2) Fluorite earrings from SP Jewellery
3) Bridesmaid Dress from Glamour Girl
4) Purple Hydrangea Clutch from Christina Tay Designs
5) Ipad case in Swallow & Leaf from Beautiful Skin
6) Hair Clip Daisy Dot from April is Forever Jewellery

As, usual, click on the image to be taken to the shop!
If you think that you have something that would go well with this treasury, include a link in the comments box.

Mrs Jones x

Comments

  1. Thank you for featuring my hair clip in your lovely treasury!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views on my blog, so please do stop by and comment!

Popular Posts