Earring cards

Since having a shop on Folksy, I have noticed that other jewellery makers use nice little display cards for their earrings. It is a lot more practical than just displaying earrings balanced on the edge of a glass! So, this morning I doodled some designs on a notepad before heading out to get some paper.
 At the point where I knew what I wanted, I made a template in my sketchbook.
By this point I had made my first two cards and used a single hole punch to punch holes (am hoping they are not going to be too large). 
Voila, the finished article with my latest pair of earrings, which are now available for sale on Folksy here.. For a handmade card I think it looks okay. I am planning a jewellery party soon, so I'll see how they go down before making some more.

Would love some comments (good or bad) or suggestions for improvement.

Comments

Popular Posts