Swirl Necklace

As a consequence of an order at the party on Thursday, I have re-made the stripe/swirl necklace which was strung on ribbon, into a necklace with a chain. It looks much better actually, and perfect for the beginning of summer.
I had a little restocking trip to Madison Beads in Taunton this morning, as I needed to get some more Czech peacock beads also for an order from the party. I had to pick up some more bits and pieces though as I just can't resist. She has so much stock in just about every colour imaginable, but I still usually buy variations on the same colours blue, green and purple.
I am on the search for a perfect yellow sundress. I have seen a nice one in Boden but it is a little too plain. Also seen a Calvin Klein one in TK Maxx although it must have been made for Jordan/Katie Price or whatever she is these days as the bust was huge and it was a size 8/10! Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts