Invitations




I have been asked to make some invitations for my sister's 30th Birthday next summer, which she wants to send out before Christmas! Yes, that is early. I do love this sort of request, a bit of a challenge. I am known to dabble in this kind of crafty thing, making cards and jewellery but am wondering if this one may be a little over my head.

Drawing on the fact that she wants them a bit Art Deco, I have decided on a black background, with white print (Parisian font). In addition, she would like them hand finished with silver spirals. I have received a consignment of a variety of shimmering dots and silver stones with which to embellish them with, but my main concern is how to get the main print done.
UPDATE: Parisian font didn't transfer well to the printer and I can't find any way to print white ink, so my solution is to stick the invitation to black card and then embellish with the silver. Hope it's a good party - only 8 months to go...

Comments

Popular Posts